Guest blog from Linda at Bikram Yoga Southside talks about the many benefits of Bikram yoga.
Linda’s top 5 are:
- Sports performance
- Health and beauty
- Healthy spine
- Medical conditions and injuries
- The mind
Today we look at her blog on health and beauty.
Open weekend at the Bikram Yoga Southside 23 and 24 April and experience the good stuff for yourself – for free!
Look great and feel fantastic! Bikram Yoga has been one of Hollywood’s beauty secrets for years. Celebrities like Jennifer Anniston, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Demi Moore and Gwyneth Parltrow have found that Bikram Yoga helps them stay looking young and beautiful.
Jennifer Anniston, Lady Gaga & Demi Moore are all Bikram fans.
• The Bikram Series progressively and systematically works every muscle in the body, increasing strength and muscle tone. With hard work you can change your whole body as your metabolism increases and the inches fall off.
• Watch your face develop “the Bikram glow” as your skin becomes more clear and soft. As you sweat, your pores are opened and cleaned allowing natural lanolin to release through the pores, softening and preserving your skin’s elasticity.
• Feel vibrant and refreshed as your endocrine glands are activated, helping to balance hormones and boosting your immune system.
• Bikram Yoga acts as anti-aging and preventative medicine, keeping the body young and healthy.
“Yoga maintains youth long. It keeps the body full of vitality, immune to diseases, even at old, old age. The Yogi never becomes old” – Bishnu Ghosh